joi, 2 mai 2013

Feel your wings

 
"You keep trying to tell me that Angels don't exist, but even when you laugh and turn your back on me, I still can see your wings flutter as you walk away. It's like they're aching...calling out to be recognized, and my heart feels heavy sometimes that I cannot open your eyes. Yet, even as you mock me, laughing as you turn your back and walk away...because I can see your wings...it makes me more and more aware of my own. A reminder that all We really have to do is look over Our shoulder and see...that Love is already with Us. Love has always been a part of Us, and it never stops following Us now wherever We go. It waits...patiently and silently...resting on every shoulder, ready to embrace Us the moment We turn around to notice it."

Cu drag,

Tel: 0746 165 813
E-mail: cristiana.dragomir999@gmail.com
Youtube:CRISTIANA DRAGOMIR


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu