Sunday, November 27, 2016
Friday, November 25, 2016
As it's Thanks Giving Day, I give thanks:
- for my breath; it's keeping me alive
- for the ability to walk - it gives me the chance to go anywhere I want, independently;
- for my health - for I now have the power to give to others;
- for my body - an infinite realm of sensations;
- for my friends - I feel honored and blessed to have them around;
- for the ability to speak - this can do wonders when right words come;
- for my voice - as it helps me be heard;
- for the ability to write - a gift I'm eternally grateful for, as I can send things out further than ever;
- for my shelter and hot water - a blessing I enjoy every day;
- for my food and clear water to drink;
- for my knowledge - as it sets me free;
- for Love.
CRISTIANA ELTRAYANTerapeut holistic & Life Coach
Thursday, November 24, 2016
Pentru ca am din ce in ce mai multi prieteni interesati de iepurasi (unii au deja acasa), scriu cateva randuri care raspund la intrebarile despre cresterea si ingrijirea iepurasilor de casa.
In primul rand, nu e obligatoriu sa iti cresti iepurasul asa cum scrie pe internet, sa ii iei o cusca si sa il tii acolo toata ziua si in perioada de maturitate sa il duci la veterinar la sterilizat. Aste sunt lucrurile pe care NU LE RECOMAND. Pentru ca iepurii, la fel ca alte animale si la fel ca oamenii, sunt suflete vii care aleg si care TE aleg si nu e bine sa abuzezi de puterea ta asupra lor tratandu-i ca pe o subspecie. Eu, una, recomand si incurajez cresterea iepurasilor in libertate si ingrijirea si educarea lor astfel incat sa ne intelegem...civilizat.
De ce ai nevoie?
De ce ai nevoie?
Thursday, November 10, 2016
"Yoga promotes physical health, decreases stress levels, makes you less susceptible to chronic diseases, and helps improve your DNA function?!
Yes, it's true. It has been scientifically proven that yogic mindfulness practices can alter your DNA functions in positive ways. These findings come from two separate studies conducted by researchers at the University of Calgary, and at Harvard University.